The Last Supper

The Last Supper

Where i spit truth, made of fire.....

You see tha powerful got nervous, Cause he refused to be their servant; 'Cause he spit truth, That shook heads and burned like black churches; Prose and verses, A million poor in hearses; Watch tha decision of Dred Scott as it reserves ; So long as tha rope is tight around Mumia's neck ; Let there be no rich white life , we bound to respect ; Cause and effect; Can't ya smell tha smoke in tha breeze??? My panther my brother we are at war until you're free!!!

Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Racist?

Warning : This is not against all Islam but just a question.


Why do people still tend to bring up racial issues around? Some bastards the other day threatened me because of my Gaza War post. It had nothing, and I mean NOTHING to do with Islam. And these cunts can come up to me calling me racist. Read the post and find if there's anything racist there. Cockmunching lowlife cunts. And then they put up this picture above as their Facebook profile picture. The cheek of them! Calling me racist yet putting up that picture in their Facebook profile.

This is the main reason why I tend to choose friends properly. I have good Malay, Chinese, Indians, English, Botswanian and many more friends. And I know some who are racist as fuck towards me. No names mentioned, no worries. But I know you guys are readers of this blog. If you are reading, here : FUCK YOU AND YOUR RACE! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOU SHIT SPITTING ATTITUDE.

No comments: